All information gathered via this website under no circumstances be sold or released to a third party. You value your privacy, and so do we.
- Applicant must have grade 12 diploma or be 19 years of age or older.
- Applicants must provide the school with a valid ID card complete with a picture.
- Applicants must have a satisfactory understanding of English.
- Applicants must score 50% or higher on the preliminary test.
- Applicants must obtain a confirmation by an interview officer.
- Foreign students must also complete and submit a college admission application form. On this application the applicant must indicate how they plan to cover their living costs and tuition during their attendance in the program.
- Applicants must read and verify that they have read a copy of the school's policies and procedures including any updates and/or inserts. They must also have read the enrollment and registration agreement.
Changes to Tuition Fees, Costs of Supplies and Schedules
Vogue College retains the right to change tuition fees, costs of supplies, and schedules without notice to prospective applicants.
Changes to our Policy
From time to time, Vogue College may change its policies. Changes will be propagated to this page.